13/02/2014

Sun Shepherd.

Unfortunately, life has gotten way of updates recently. But on the music front I’m waiting for shiny new albums from The Wizar’d and Demon Eye to come through my door. Similarly, I was able to enjoy some live action from Lowrider and Dozer just a few days back. So whilst I have neglected my AD duties I made sure I got my fix. I ain’t no fool.

Anyway, considering it’s been so long since a proper update, I’m quite spoiled for choice in what I’d like to share. In the end, I settled on going back down under for a slab of modern yet traditionally rooted Doom Metal. Originally released back in 2011 but now presented to us with a bonus track and new artwork is Sun Shepherd’s ‘Procession of Trampling Hoof’. I won’t say much more, but they’ve definitely done pretty well in their aim of trying to capture some tectonic-plate heaviness. Enjoy.

2014 - Procession of Trampling Hoof

No comments:

Post a Comment